Dog fouling must be removed from:
- all road carriageways with a speed limit of 40mph or less and adjoining footpaths and verges
- any other footpath and adjoining verges
- parks, playing fields, playgrounds, open spaces, village greens, car parks and the grounds of village halls which are maintained by or on behalf of Cambridgeshire County Council, Huntingdonshire District Council and any town or parish council within Huntingdonshire
- burial grounds
- land which has a school on it and is used for the education of children
- other land that has been specifically designated.
Full details can be viewed in the Fouling of Land by Dogs (Huntingdonshire) Order 2007.