We provide advice and help on a range of housing issues. You may be able to find the information you need on our website or on the GOV.UK website.

Our Housing Advice Service can provide help and information on a range of housing issues including:

  • breaches of tenancy agreements

  • court cases

  • deposits

  • homelessness

  • housing options

  • leaseholders

  • mortgage arrears

  • notices to quit

  • relationship breakdowns

  • rents and service charges

  • rental deposit scheme

  • repairs and maintenance.

How do I get advice?

You can contact the Housing Advice Service by:

Where necessary, you will be offered a follow-up appointment to discuss your situation in further detail. We can arrange appointments at a number of locations, including Huntingdon, Ramsey, St Neots and Yaxley. We can also visit you at home if needed.