The Huntingdonshire Landlords’ Forum provides an opportunity for us to meet with local landlords on a regular basis. We share experience, knowledge and best practice about letting properties.
The forum helps to raise awareness and understanding of changes in legislation, procedures and policies and allows us to respond to landlords’ concerns and needs.
The forum is run for the benefit of private landlords but we do not exclude letting agents from attending. If you are a landlord or are thinking about becoming one, you are welcome to join us, there is no fee.
The forum meets twice a year and between meetings we produce a newsletter in which we provide information and report on the issues that landlords have discussed at previous meetings.
For more information, contact the Private Sector Housing Officer on 01480 388237.
- Issue 25: September 2020 [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Issue 24: December 2019 [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Issue 23: July 2019 [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Issue 22: December 2018 [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Issue 21: June 2018 [PDF, 76Kb]
- Issue 20: December 2017 [PDF, 62Kb]
- Issue 19: June 2017 [PDF, 86Kb]
- Issue 18: December 2016 [PDF, 0.1MB]
- Issue 17: June 2016 [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Issue 16: December 2015 [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Issue 15: June 2015 [PDF, 0.3MB]