What is the One Leisure concessionary membership scheme?
From April 2019 Huntingdonshire District Council is introducing a concessionary membership scheme to enable people to access a number of activities at its One Leisure Facilities at a discounted price.
If you receive of one or more of the following benefits or have been diagnosed with one of the medical health conditions listed below, you may be eligible:
Income/employment related benefits
- Universal Credit
- Council Tax Support
- Employment and Support Allowances (Income Based)
- Housing Benefit
- Income Support
- Job Seekers (Income Based)
Disability related benefits
- Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance Personal Independence Payment
- Invalid Care Allowance
- Registered Blind
- Registered Disabled
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- War Disabled Pensioner
Degenerative neurological conditions
- Huntingdons Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinsons Disease
- an acquired brain injury or similar
- others as presented on an individual case basis and assessed by the scheme manager
How do I apply?Complete the Application Form
How much does it cost?
Please see the Fees page for details.