The online public register is temporarily unavailable. If you wish to make an enquiry please contact and title your email 'Public register query'.

In the meantime, please refer to the table below to see which registers are available and where you can access them:

Scroll for more
Register How to access

Caravan sites

View a paper copy at Huntingdon CSC

Contaminated land

Contaminated Land Public Register [XLSX, 13Kb]

Environmental Permits - Part A(1)

Online - Environment Agency

Environmental Permits

Environmental Permits - Closed Sites


Environmental Permits - Waste

Online - Environment Agency

Gaming permits


Houses in multiple occupation (HMO)

HMO Register [XLS, 54Kb]

Lotteries and amusements licences


Personal licence


Premise licences


Private hire driver licences


Scrap metal dealer licences

Online - Environment Agency

Sex establishment licences


Small society lottery registration


Street trading licences


Taxi driver licences


Temporary event notice


Theatre licences


Vehicle (private hire) licences


Vehicle (taxi) licences


If you have any queries, please contact the Licensing team.