skip to main content

Many activities require licences or permits to ensure the welfare and safety of the public, animals and the environment.

You can find information on fees and charges for licence applications on the individual licence pages below.

Alcohol, Entertainment and Late Night Refreshment

Animal Boarding

Caravan and Camping Sites

Charity Market Stalls

Club Premises Certificate

Cooling Towers and Evaporative Condensers Notifications

Dangerous Wild Animals

Dog Breeding

Environmental Permits

Food Business Registration

Food Premises Approval


House to House Collections

Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO) 


Pavement Licences


Pet Shops


Regulated Entertainment

Riding Establishments

Scrap Metal Dealers

Sex Establishments

Stage Hypnotism

Street Collections (Charitable)

Street Parties

Street Trading

Tattooing, Piercing, Acupuncture and Electrolysis

Taxis and Private Hire

Temporary Event Notices